Digital Scientific Writer (Immunology/Metabolism/Neuroscience) – Internship
Reagent Genie is a life science start-up company based in Dublin, Ireland. It was founded by Colm Ryan PhD and Seán Mac Fhearraigh in 2017 in order to meet the global demands for life science reagents. Through its 3 major brands, Antibody Genie, Assay Genie and ELISA Genie. Reagent Genie offers over 45,000 products to customers across the globe. It’s a privately held company with offices and manufacturing operations in the UK, EU, USA and Asia.
What we are looking for!
If so, then why not apply to for this role and help us to build a global leading company based in Ireland?
- A start-up culture with a highly-motivated team (all ex-scientists)
- Offices in London and Dublin as well as manufacturing sites in China, USA and Europe
- Over 45,000 products to offer scientists across the globe
- A genuine desire to help scientists achieve their goals
- 3 exciting new brands: Antibody Genie, Assay Genie and ELISA Genie
- An ability to write technical scientific content
- A strong background in immunology, metabolism or neuroscience
- A strong background in scientific communication
- A strong technical background in either flow cytometry, Western blotting, ELISA
- The motivation to learn technical skills in online scientific writing
You might also have:
- Previous experience in web writing (blogging)
- High levels of technical knowledge
- Love of science
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to tightly adhere to internal policies and procedures
- Innate ability to analyse the life science articles & trends
- This is an unpaid internship position
Want to learn more or apply for this role?
- Email your CV and an 800 word review piece on either a topic in immunology, metabolism or neuroscience signaling to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications